Re: RFS: nemesis (updated package)

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 16:38 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Running "lintian -I" against the generated .deb gives a lot of "I:
> > nemesis: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign". There was a discussion on this list
> > about how to change this within the last few weeks, but can't seem to
> > find the message just now.
>
> The complete lintian message (“long description”) should help you find
> references, and learn how to fix this.

It explains what the problem exactly is; but when the man-pages are
supplied by upstream patching all of them might not be the best
solution. I remember a message containing a sed command that might be
helpful, and managed to find it now:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/06/msg00416.html

Cheers,
Andreas