Re: RFS: nemesis (updated package)

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 18:45 -0500, William Vera wrote:
> > The watch-file doesn't seem to work correctly. Consider changing the
> > content to something like:
> >
> > version=3
> > opts="uversionmangle=s/(alpha|beta|rc)/~$1/" \
> > http://sf.net/nemesis/nemesis-(.*)\.tar\.gz
> >

> The watch-file works fine to me, I already tested with: uscan --report
> and did works.

Strange, just re-downloaded your package from debian mentors and ran
uscan --report this just gives me a warning:

uscan warning: In debian/watch,
  no matching hrefs for watch line
  http://sf.net/nemesis/nemesis-(.*)\.tar\.gz

Please also run "uscan --verbose" and check that it finds the 1.4
version as newest version (and not 1.4beta3 as the newest).

> This my headache, Those file are because the upstream, and I don't
> know how delete them,
> it's valid if just deleted after the build, that don't affect a new
> build?

They are all auto-generated. You can simply delete the files from the
diff.gz , and remake it; this is a minor thing, so don't waste much time
on it.

Cheers,
Andreas