Re: RFS: gnome-art-ng

OoO La nuit  ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du  lundi 26 mai 2008,
vers 23:06, Julien Lavergne <julien.lavergne@gmail.com> disait:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnome-art-ng".  The goal of
> Gnome-art-ng  is to  replace gnome-art  (non maintained  upstream, see
> http://www.miketech.net/gnome-art/index.php).  It  provides  the  same
> features :
> - download previews and thumbnails from art.gnome.org for backgrounds, icons, splash etc ..
> - Install them directly by a simple clic

Hi Julien!

Did you  try to contact  current maintainers of gnome-art  package? They
may be interested to sponsor you.   You can also try to seek sponsorship
inside Debian Gnome Maintainers group  on alioth. This is usually easier
than to find a sponsor here.
--
Instrument your programs.  Measure before making "efficiency" changes.