Newlines in debconf template descriptions

Hi,

I want to include a newline after the help text for each command line
option of ifplugd (actually ifplugd --help) in the template Description
for ifplugd/args.

debconf-updatepo seems to concatenate these as one single paragraph,
which is not neat and hence #471178.  I can do a --skip-pot and update
the po/templates.pot manually when I modify the templates (not very
often), that would solve the bug, but is this the best way to go about
it?  I also don't know what the best way is to have a frontend display
newlines (not new-stanzas).

Cheers,

Giridhar

--