Re: 2nd RFS/RFC vrr: dynamic vector graphics with TeX text

    pabs> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 3:40 AM, David Bremner
    pabs> <bremner@unb.ca> wrote:

    >> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "vrr".  This is my
    >> second post, essentially unchanged.  Since last time I added
    >> icons and a .desktop file.
    pabs> ...
    >> Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-science/vrr/ Vcs-Browser:
    >> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-science/vrr

    pabs> Any particular reason you didn't CC the debian-science list?

Err, no _good_ reason.  I guess I just have not figured out the best
procedure. My idea so far had been to try on debian-mentors and then
if that did not work out, on debian-science.

For those of you just joining us, the request for sponsors salespitch
can be found at

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/03/msg00292.html