Re: Long descriptions in RFS emails.

On Sunday 10 February 2008 10:13:50 am Neil Williams wrote:
> Just a note for everyone - I will now ignore any RFS that does not
> include the long description for the package.
>
> It doesn't matter how many times you "ping", without a long description
> posted to *this* list, I will no longer waste time either asking for one
> or reviewing your package and your RFS is likely to be deleted without
> any further action.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~codehelp/#sponsor

I actually thought anything that's not part of the template would be
considered cruft, thus I avoided adding anything extra to any RFS I sent. I
also avoided writing an RFS that didn't look like the template since I
thought the template was all the information any sponsor would need and in a
format that's easily readable by anyone.

Perhaps it's best to include where the description and other information
should go. I'm thinking something like: