Re: RFS: dhcp-probe, another try to request with a lot of update

Sorry for mistake. I use a personnal script to create the package and
run lintian, display report... and there are some bugs in :-(

A correct version had been uploaded on mentors.debian.net.

Sorry again for this mistake but i have to learn ;)

Best regards

Michael Tautschnig a écrit :
> [...]
>> A new version of the package is available which integrates all updates
>> you noticed.
>> I controlled all files twice but an error or anything else could be
>> hidden in.
>> You will find all links need to reach the package on mentors.debian.net
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
>> main contrib non-free
>> - dget
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dhcp-probe/dhcp-probe_1.2.2-2.dsc
> [...]
> Sorry, there are problems in your source package:
> - dget ... && dpkg-source -x dhcp-probe_1.2.2-2.dsc fails because .orig.tar.gz
>   does not match the size noted in the .dsc file, apparently it was modified
>   afterwards.
> - The unpacked directory should better be named $package-$version, not
>   $package_$version.
> Please re-upload a bugfixed source package so a proper review can be done.
> Thanks,
> Michael

- --
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org
Blog : http://blog.famille-guignard.org
Projet : http://sicontact.sourceforge.net
GULL de Villefranche sur Saône : http://www.cagull.org