RFS: tspc (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.1-8
of my package "tspc".

I made a mistake in previous upload. Fresh install would not run without
some manual config and old install maybe broken, too.

This version contains only small modification to install setup scripts to
proper place.

    * [2532fe6] Move setup scripts to /usr/lib/tspc.

It builds these binary packages:
tspc       - client to configure an IPv6 tunnel to Hexago's migration broker

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tspc/tspc_2.1.1-8.dsc

Kind regards
 Kanru Chen