Re: RFS: dhcp-probe, another try to request with a lot of update

[...]
> - debian/README.source content should be rather in debian/README.Debian

I think this is not entirely true:
- First paragraph in there is ok (dhcp-probe for Debian)
- Second paragraph should mostly be moved (Special usecase, but not the last
  sentence, which is not relevant for our users)

Further, the current contents of README.Debian is a general info and nothing
Debian specific, it should rather be dropped.

Sorry for being picky about this, but it was me who suggested creating a
README.source :-)

Best,
Michael