Re: RFS: dhcp-probe, another try to request with a lot of update

Hi

Dne Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:21:00 +0100
Laurent Guignard <lguignard.debian@gmail.com> napsal(a):

> - - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> main contrib non-free
> - - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dhcp-probe/dhcp-probe_1.2.2-1.dsc

Quick look at the package:

- any reason why it is Architecture: i386?

- debian/README.source content should be rather in debian/README.Debian

- running something from /usr/share/doc/ in postinst doesn't look like
a clean solution to me. Also if you want to run something there, I guess
it should be only in configure phase and definitely not in any abort
phases.

- if you generate config file in postinst, you should let ucf handle it
(or otherwise preserve user changes)

- prerm does nothing, so why is it included?

- debian/rules:

- rm -f can not fail, so you can strip some useless test commands
- "test ! -f Makefile || ./debian/rules config.status" - dependencies
in makefile should ensure this
- why you manually create some directories and files? dh_install and
dh_installdirs should do the job better and nicer. Anyway most of these
dirs do not have to be created (examples) or look simply wrong to me
(/etc/default/dhcp-probe)