RFS: dhcp-probe, another try to request with a lot of update

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dhcp-probe".

* Package name    : dhcp-probe
  Version         : 1.2.2-1
  Upstream Author : Irwin Tillman (irwin AT princeton DOT edu)
* URL             : http://www.net.princeton.edu/software/dhcp_probe/
* License         : Specific
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
dhcp-probe - network dhcp or bootp server discover

The upload would fix these bugs: 495959

dhcp_probe aims at to be a small tool to survey a specific topic (DHCP &
BootP servers) on your local network without using "large artillery"
that are software like NAGIOS.
This package is dedicated to network administrators to protect their
network and their users. Image what can do an unknown DHCP server on
your LAN ?
As Rune Kock, in his post [1], i'm not aware of any existing Debian
package with that functionality.

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- - dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dhcp-probe/dhcp-probe_1.2.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Laurent Guignard

[1] : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=495959

- --
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org
Blog : http://blog.famille-guignard.org
Projet : http://sicontact.sourceforge.net
GULL de Villefranche sur Saône : http://www.cagull.org