Re: RFS: php5-blitz

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 23:10, Grégory Boddin <gregory@siwhine.net> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php5-blitz".

Very fast look at the package:

- no ITP
- 50 lines in debian/changelog for the first release is way tooooo
much: please collapse them in just one
- Standard-Version is old (lintian would have said it too)
- Arch: i386 ?? are you really sure?
- long description is about 10chars longer than short..... please let
us know what the package really does, and why we should install it
- many template files left in the package
- debian/copyright has missing info !!!
- debian/rules can be cleaned up a log

The quality of this package is low (sorry, but that's it): please read
Debian Policy, Developers Reference, New maint guide, and maybe you
can start adopting a package (so you have already a basis to start
from) instead of introducing new stuff in Debian.

Regards--