Re: Average time to get an answer about package sponsoring

Usually easier to give links to the archives at lists.debian.org:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/10/msg00066.html

> In my opinion all previous errors rasied by Chris Taylor have been
> solved and i would like to know if i am in a good way to go deeper in
> the package building...

I see no evidence that you have notified potential sponsors that these
problems have been fixed and a new package uploaded.

Uploads are not notified to the list because sponsors want *content*,
not automated noise.

AFAICT you also have not provided a long description for the package in
any email to this list, you haven't compared your package against the
existing packages or described why that might not be appropriate.

None of this is (or should ever be automated) because sponsors need to
relate to the maintainer.

--

Neil Williams