Re: Average time to get an answer about package sponsoring

> Hi mentors,
>
> I would like to know the average time to get an answer from the upload
> of the package on "mentors.debian.net" and an answer a mentor.
> After one month could i have any information about all errors i made in
> my package and anything else about ?
> Is this a normal time ?

Am I getting your mail right in that you are expecting an answer just because
you uploaded a package to mentors.debian.net? To the best of my knowledge there
is no request sent to this list automatically, instead you may make use of the
template shown with your package on mentors.debian.net and send this to the
list.

Best,
Michael