Re: Average time to get an answer about package sponsoring

Hello Laurent,

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 21:55 +0100, Laurent Guignard wrote:
> I would like to know the average time to get an answer from the upload
> of the package on "mentors.debian.net" and an answer a mentor.
> After one month could i have any information about all errors i made in
> my package and anything else about ?
> Is this a normal time ?

I doubt there are any statistics about this available, however, from the
wording of your message it sounds as if you did only upload the package
to mentors and not send an RFS mail, as mentors should suggest once you
uploaded a package. Did you send such a message to this mailing list?

Regards,

Stephan