Re: RFS: esekeyd (3rd try)

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 16:07, Krzysztof Burghardt
<krzysztof@burghardt.pl> wrote:
> 2008/11/15 Sandro Tosi <matrixhasu@gmail.com>:
>> debian/compat:
>> - please use a more up-to-date debhelper (either 5 or 7 is fine), 4 is
>> a little old nowdays :)
>
> Changed to 7.

but in control I still found "debhelper (>= 4.0.0)" ;)

>> debian/copyright:
>> - please list all the copyright holder for any file shipped, for
>> example debian/esekeyd.init has even jfs as holder, and it's missing
>> in debian/copyright
>
> Done.
>
>> - and even for every file shipped in the source tarball, like
>> ./src/esekeyd.c has different copyright notices, or for file with
>> different copyright years than the one you stated in this file, like
>> ./src/input.c (and this file even miss a clear license). I use this
>> command 'find . -type f -exec less {} \;' in the top level dir to
>> check every file: please list all the files differing from the main
>> copyright holder + license (and extend your copyright years as in the
>> file in the tarball)
>
> Done.

great, thanks! Maybe it's ok even the way to did it, but I tend to
prepare a copyright file with just the main copyright holder(s) in the
Copyright: section, and then list at the end of the file all the
deviation, with a preamble like "These files have different copyright
holders:" and then the list of files. and now it's only a cut&paste :D

There are some lintian warnings you'd like to fix:

$ lintian -I ../pbuilder/result/esekeyd_1.2.4-1_i386.changes
I: esekeyd source: package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper 7
I: esekeyd: FSSTND-dir-in-manual-page
usr/share/man/man1/esekeyd.1.gz:45 /usr/man/
I: esekeyd: FSSTND-dir-in-manual-page
usr/share/man/man1/keytest.1.gz:33 /usr/man/
I: esekeyd: FSSTND-dir-in-manual-page
usr/share/man/man1/learnkeys.1.gz:36 /usr/man/

Please fix these easy issues and reupload.

Cheers,