Re: RFS: cppcheck (3rd attempt)

On Saturday 08 November 2008 20:47:58 George Danchev wrote:
> On Thursday 06 November 2008 17:31:29 Reijo Tomperi wrote:
> --cut--
>
> > What about the cppcheck package, you didn't give any comments about it,
> > does that mean it is now perfect? ;)
>
> Package looks fine to me, although I can't figure out why xsltproc warns
> like that [0] when -nonet option were passed to it.
>
> [0] xsltproc -''-nonet -''-param
> man.charmap.use.subset "0"
> /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/manpages/docbook.xsl
> debian/cppcheck.1.xml
> I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd
> debian/cppcheck.1.xml:62: warning: failed to load external
> entity "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd";
> ]>
>
> Let me look at that closer during the weekend and I'll sponsor untill
> Sunday night.

OK, cppcheck should also build-depend on docbook-xml since xsltproc looks
for /usr/share/xml/docbook/schema/dtd/4.5/docbookx.dtd (or the above I/O
error occurs). You should always check your source package buildability in a
clean chroot environment, network connectivity should not be assumed. I use
cowbuilder for example.

Could you please add docbook-xml build-dependency, or should I do it, but then
you should grab so changed source package from debian archive ?