Re: RFS: cppcheck (3rd attempt)

On Thursday 06 November 2008 16:31:29 Reijo Tomperi wrote:
> Robert Wohlrab wrote:
[..]

> What about the cppcheck package, you didn't give any comments about it,
> does that mean it is now perfect? ;)
Sry, forgot do write about it. I cannot see any obvious problems at the moment
but nothing is perfect ;)

> What should I do now? Just wait for a sponsor volunteer and upload it or
> is there something I can or I should do?
Crossing fingers and update the package when there is a new upstream release.
Hopefully a debian developer jumps in and uploads it.
There is a bigger chance that it get's sponsored after the release of lenny
and maybe you can find a debian developer with similar interests in static
analyses which will have a look at it.
--
Robert Wohlrab