Re: RFS: quickplay

Hi Charlie,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 09:57:09AM -0500, Charliej wrote:
> I have been thinking about this quite a bit, and you are absolutely
> correct.  Upstreams documentation is sourly lacking. I asked myself the
> question "If I was the end user would I use something so poorly
> documented" and of course the answer was no.  So I have decided to take
> quickplay down from m.d.n for now.  I will keep the ITP bug open as I
> will be working with upstream to improve on the short comings you have
> expressed above and resubmit at a later date.

okay. I wouldn't say that I'm glad or that it was my intension to let
you choice your decision in this way, but I am happy that I brought you
to *think* about this point.

Feel free to CC me, when you've got a package that you feel to be ready for
inclusion. I will gladly have a look at it then, if I find the time.

Best Regards,
Patrick