Re: RFS: flashblock -- mozilla extension that replaces flash

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Ben Finney wrote:

> I'd suggest:
>
>     web browser add-on that blocks playing each Flash object until clicked
>
> Perhaps someone else can suggest a more snappy synopsis that still
> retains accuracy.

Why not the 'official' description of Flashblock?
"Blocks all Flash content in a web page from loading automatically."

I think using it will be more than accurate than re-inventing another desc.

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.org  |   mauro@gcoop.com.ar