RFS: flashblock -- mozilla extension that replaces flash

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flashblock".

* Package name    : flashblock
  Version         : 1.3.10a~snapshot20080611-1
  Upstream Author : Jesse Ruderman  + Contibutors
* URL             : http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
* License         : MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
flashblock - mozilla extension that replaces flash plugin by a button

The upload would fix these bugs: 469906

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flashblock/flashblock_1.3.10a~snapshot20080611-1.dsc

Note: As noticed at :  http://bugs.debian.org/469906
This extension is also supported on iceape,

Kind regards
 Philippe Coval

--
 # mailto:rzr[a]users.sf.net -- gpg:0x467094BC                        #
 # http://rzr.online.fr/contribs.htm -- Libre Software Addict         #