Re: Determining native or non-native package inside pbuilder

"Paul Wise" <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> Usually this warning is produced because of an incorrectly named
> orig.tar.gz - foo-1.2.orig.tar.gz (bad) vs foo_1.2.orig.tar.gz (good).
> Perhaps that is the issue?

Perhaps. But as far as I know, I have no control over the name of the
tarball; it's generated automatically as part of 'pdebuild'.

What do I need to do so that the correct tarball name (i.e. correctly
indicating native or non-native) is used when I run 'pdebuild'?

--
 \      “Yesterday I saw a subliminal advertising executive for just a |
  `\                                           second.” —Steven Wright |