Re: RFS: vbackup

OoO  En ce  début de  soirée  du jeudi  04 septembre  2008, vers  21:18,
Stefanos Harhalakis <v13@v13.gr> disait :

> I fixed them all in the debian package and added the man page fix
> to "upstream" too for the next release. I've also removed the Makefile.in
> modifications, config.sub, config.guess and the following lines from
> debian/rules:

> ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.sub)" ""
>         cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.sub config.sub
> endif
> ifneq "$(wildcard /usr/share/misc/config.guess)" ""
>         cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.guess config.guess
> endif

You can keep those lines.

> I also have a question. Should I change anything else in debian/rules to
> indicate that this is not an architecture dependend package? I don't like
> seeing the file: vbackup_0.1.6-2_i386.changes (why i386 and not all?).
> Everything is listed as binary-indep but should I also modify the configure
> line to remove --host, --build, CFLAGS and LDFLAGS?

No,   your   package   is   currently  arch   independant   because   in
debian/control, you  have "Architecture: all".  The arch in  .changes is
the arch used to compile the packages. Your .deb is:
 vbackup_0.1.6.1-1_all.deb

> The latest version (-2) is available in mentors.

I  wait for  you  to add  back  lines about  putting  a more  up-to-date
config.sub and  config.guess. They are  not outdated right now  but they
could be in some distant future.
--
printk("Illegal format on cdrom.  Pester manufacturer.\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/fs/isofs/inode.c