Re: RFS: freeguide (updated package)

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the review.

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:48:14 +0200
Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
> I think that you should Build-Depends-Indep on openjdk-6-jdk |
> java2-sdk instead of just java2-sdk which is a virtual package.
Fixed.

> What is missing to move to main?
I'm not sure, which is why I haven't done it yet.  I wanted to get the
irrelevant changes to the packaging out of the way so I could focus on
that, which is what this upload is about.

> There are some files that are modified outside of debian/ directory.
> You should consider using a patch management system to track those
> changes.
Oops, not sure how that happened.  I've switched to using dpatch now.

> Seems fine otherwise. Maybe you will package the new upstream release?
There was an issue with 0.10.8 which meant that upstream didn't want it
packaged.  Once a good release happens, I will. :)

> There is lintian warning:
>  I: freeguide:
> desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key /usr/share/applications/freeguide.desktop:5
> Encoding
Fixed.

The updated package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/f/freeguide/freeguide_0.10.7-1.dsc

Cheers,

Dan
--