Re: New package : aodv-uu / looking for a mentor

Hi Fabien,

On Saturday 30 August 2008 02:15, Fabien Cellier wrote:
> This is a routing protocol based on RFC3561 for Ad-Hoc networks. This
> implementation seems to be the "best" available.

(Why) do you think it is the best protocol for ad-hoc networks? Or do you mean
this program is the best implemenatation of rfc3561?

What is the largest scale (test) setup which has been done with
aodv-uu/rfc3561?

</seriously curious>

> I think it would be a good idea to make it available for every Debian
> users.

Probably, yes. But we are in a freeze atm, so no new packages are possible.
That's also why I'm currently not interested in sponsoring aodv-uu, I rather
concentrate on fixing release related stuff. "Sorry" :-)

> Please CC me on your answer.

Done. (No need to cc: me, I read debian-mentors@.)

regards,
	Holger