New package : aodv-uu / looking for a mentor

Hello,

I packaged the aodv-uu software (Ad-hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing) for my own needs.

Here is the official project page :
http://core.it.uu.se/core/index.php/AODV-UU

This is a routing protocol based on RFC3561 for Ad-Hoc networks. This implementation seems to be the "best" available.

Aodv share the same goal as olsrd, even if the technique used is very different. This is why Holger Levsen (olsrd maintener) is on copy (hello).

I think it would be a good idea to make it available for every Debian users.

The binaries for Etch i386, and the source package (which builds on Lenny) are both available from my repository (on my quite slow connection) :
http://debian.azertyfab.net/pool/main/a/aodv-uu/

This is the last upstream version.

There is two binary packages :
 - aodvd-uu : the daemon,
 - aodv-uu-source : the kernel module source for module-assistant

I am thus looking for a mentor/sponsor to publish this package into Debian. Holger? :)

Please CC me on your answer.

Cheers,

Fabien