Re: RFS: desktop-data-model

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du  mercredi 13 août 2008, vers 00:24, Julien
Lavergne <julien.lavergne@gmail.com> disait :

>> Since you are  shipping a library, you should  call ldconfig in postinst
>> and postrm, as per policy 8.1.1.
> It should be generate by cdbs when the package is generated. It's work
> for me when I created the binaries.

You are right. This is done  by dh_makeshlibs. I feel a bit dumb because
recently, I asked several people to add this snippet of code...

You set DM-Upload-Allowed  in debian/control while you are  not a Debian
Maintainer  (but  your co-uploader  is).  Moreover,  I  don't know  your
packaging  skills  so  I  can't  upload  the  package  with  this  field
set. Please remove it.
--
printk("??? No FDIV bug? Lucky you...\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/include/asm-i386/bugs.h