RFS: t1lib (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 5.1.2-3
of the package "t1lib" which I am adopting.

It builds these binary packages:
libt1-5    - Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
libt1-5-dbg - Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
libt1-dev  - Type 1 font rasterizer library - development
libt1-doc  - Type 1 font rasterizer library - developers documentation
t1lib-bin  - Type 1 font rasterizer library - user binaries

The upload would fix these bugs: 430611

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/t1lib/t1lib_5.1.2-3.dsc

Kind regards
 Ruben Molina