Re: RFS: t1lib (updated package)

Ruben Molina <rmolina@udea.edu.co> writes:

> libt1-5    - Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
> libt1-5-dbg - Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime

These two synopses are identical, and should instead be disambiguated
by saying why 'libt1-5-dbg' differs from 'libt1-5'. Possible
improvement:

    Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime with debugging symbols

or:

    Type 1 font rasterizer library - debugging runtime

--
 \     “We are not gonna be great; we are not gonna be amazing; we are |
  `\           gonna be *amazingly* amazing!” —Zaphod Beeblebrox, _The |