Re: RFS: libctl

OoO Pendant le journal télévisé du mercredi 23 juillet 2008, vers 20:18,
Thorsten Alteholz <debian@gallien.in-chemnitz.de> disait :

> * Package name    : libctl
>   Version         : 3.0.3-1
>   Upstream Author : Steven G. Johnson
>   URL             : http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Libctl
> * License         : LGPL
>   Section : devel

Hi Thorsten!

First, you should fill an ITA to let everyone knows that you are working
on this package. This avoids to duplicate efforts.

Second,  I don't find  the key  you used  to sign  the package.  Did you
upload it to some public key server?

In debian/changelog, you can close  #491356 which asks for packaging the
new upstream release.

debian/copyright is incomplete.  Some files are licensed with LGPLv2+.

Since you are installing a library in /usr/lib, you should call ldconfig
in postinst and postrm (policy 8.1.1).

You should add a debian/watch file.

In  debian/rules,  I think  that  the  first  include is  useless.  cdbs
integrates its own targets for dpatch.
--
BOFH excuse #246:
It must have been the lightning storm we had (yesterdy) (last week) (last month)