Re: RFS: libnanoxml2-java

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.

> I've had a look at this and it looks pretty good, except you have:
>
>  Suggests: nanoxml2-doc
>
> but the package name is libnanoxml2-java-doc.

Fixed.

By the way, should the copyright text from dh_helper be included in
debian/rules like it is now? (Lintian did not warn me about it so I
assumed it was OK)

A few potentian issues:
- Is it safe to do as I have done in debian/origCleaner.sh (using one
more parameter than uscan passes to tell set the tempdir from
get-orgi-source) or do I risk that uscan adds parameters without
notice? (If adding is the only risk I could pass the tempdir by the
second parameter instead and make it ignore it if it is the one uscan
sends)
- the pdf's in the orig.tar.gz violates debian policy (they could be
generated), or? (I am sorry. I had forgotten about them)

Sveinung