Re: RFS: libnanoxml2-java

>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
>> main contrib non-free
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnanoxml2-java/libnanoxml2-java_2.2.3.dfsg-4.dsc
>
> There seems to be a problem with the source package, I was getting
> md5sum errors trying to dget that .dsc file.

Hmm... Seems like an old version of the orig (I changed
get-orig-source) still was there. Fixed. The new upload can be found
by running dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnanoxml2-java/libnanoxml2-java_2.2.3.dfsg-1.dsc

>> I also have some questions:
>>  - I read that it was preferred to bump the changelog before each
>> upload to mentors. Will it be possible to shorten it and get it back
>> to 0 before the upload?
>
> Well, back to 1, which is the first Debian-revision. It's not critical,
> but I prefer changelog entries to correspond to Debian uploads.

In the new upload I have gone back to 1. (That and the new orig is the
only change)

>>  - This is my first from scratch Debian package. Anything I could improve?
>>
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me if it is good enough.
>>

> If you can check the md5sum package above I'll happily look it over and
> sponsor.

Thank you very much.

Sveinung