RFS: sclapp and pytagsfs (updated packages)

Hi,

I am looking for sponsors to upload new upstream versions of sclapp and
pytagsfs.  These updates build the following binary packages (with the said
changes):

python-sclapp (0.5.2-1) - framework for Python command-line applications

   * New upstream release
     + sclapp.txt is now licensed under GPLv2+
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sclapp

pytagsfs (0.7.0-1) - maps media files to an arbitrary directory structure

   * New upstream release
     + Needs python-fuse >= 0.2
   * Remove patch 02_fuse_exceptions merged upstream
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes required)

The packages are lintian except a warning in sclapp which is a non-issue IMO
(The newer NEWS file is installed as changelog and I also retained the older
CHANGELOG file in /usr/share/doc/sclapp).

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pytagsfs

Both these packages have been in use by the sclapp/pytagsfs community for a
while and there haven't been any issues reported, so I consider it safe to do
an upload with a freeze around the corner.  I should've sent a call with RFS
much earlier (I had the packages ready about a month ago) but I would'nt have
been able to respond to feedback in a timely fashion then.

I am not subscribed to either debian-mentors or debian-python, so please Cc:
me on responses.

Cheers,

Giridhar

--