Re: Some license issues (Was Re: RFS: unionfs-fuse)

Dear Bernd,

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Bernd Schubert wrote:
> Thanks at lot! I modified a bit following the wiki page Richard posted
> (http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat#head-133d3ff18d9a3119d48e96f0c8aca4a37391769f).
> In detail I changed License to "other". From the wiki page it not clear to me
> if it ok to have the license at the end of the file. All examples there have
> the license text directly below the "License" field. I also removed the
> "Authors" field, since it does not exist on the wiki page.

Looks good.

> Fixed now, by rewriting the elfhash function.

That's quick!

> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/unionfs-fuse/unionfs-fuse_0.20-3.dsc
>
> PS: I didn't try to upload the package for several months, since I was all the
> time afraid of the formalisms like these.

I hope that this response has been encouraging rather than otherwise.

I have one and a half more nit-picks.

  - The "debian/copyright.in" file no longer has any use and can be removed.
  - You may want to install the CREDITS file in /usr/share/doc/unionfs-fuse
    using dh_installdocs

Regards,

Kapil.