Re: RFS: xtod

OoO En  cette soirée  bien amorcée  du mardi 24  juin 2008,  vers 22:44,
Stefan Ritter <xeno@thehappy.de> disait :

> I sent this to debian-mentors because it's my first package. So i don't
> know if debian-games is the right place for this?

People in  debian-games are usually more interested  by sponsoring games
than other  people. :) You  could also ask  to integrate the team  to be
able to  maintain your package. This  becomes a common  practice and you
are more likely to find a sponsor faster for your next package.
--
BOFH excuse #248:
Too much radiation coming from the soil.