Re: RFS: xtod

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 08:57:30PM +0200, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> Stefan Ritter schrieb:
> > Dear mentors,
> >

> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
> >

> Here not:
> W: xtod: binary-without-manpage usr/games/xtod

Manpage added.

> W: xtod source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.3 (current is 3.8.0)

Fixed.

> Hello,
>
> I think I'll just begin :)
>
>  * Any reason why it's an native package? I can't see anyone.

I think it should be correct now.

>  * I think it will build fine on more architectures than on i386.

Done.

>  * There are some useless whitespaces at EOL: $ grep -r \ $ *|wc -l => 5

Done

>  * .. also newlines at EOF.

Done.

>  * To minimize the debian/rules you should remove outcommented
> debhelpers and some other template lines.

Done.

>  * debian/dirs is in this case useless, the install target creates them.

Removed.

>  * s/Copyright/Copyright:/ in debian/copyright

Done.

>  * It's better to include the point of the full GPL text after the GPL
> header of the xtod package in debian/copyright.

I really don't understand what you mean :(

>  * An extra whitespace in the short description?

Done.

>  * Okay that's hard to do.. Could you provide a more describtive
> long-desc? :)

I've added the description from the homepage ;)

> Okay enough for the first review :)
>
> --
> Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
> Patrick Matthäi
>
> E-Mail: patrick.matthaei@web.de

I sent this to debian-mentors because it's my first package. So i don't
know if debian-games is the right place for this?

Regards, Stefan

--
Stefan Ritter
EMail   <xeno@thehappy.de>