Re: RFS: gtkwhiteboard (now dfsg compatible)

Am Montag, 16. Juni 2008 09:23:24 schrieben Sie:
> I'll check it this evening and if it's ok, I'll sponsor it again. In the
> future ping me before asking for a sponsor in the mentors mailing list.

Ok. I will do so. Before you upload it again let me try to follow the advice
of George Danchev and get the get-orig-source and copyright-stuff properly
(or convince upstream to provide a clean source without that dll).

> If I can't sponsor it I'll tell it to you and if I can you'll get the
> file uploaded faster (unless you prefer to have some other person as
> your sponsor for this package, obviously. I work on education stuff and
> I'm interested in having this package in Debian.)

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Greetings,
Thomas