Re: RFS: gtkwhiteboard (now dfsg compatible)

Am Montag, 16. Juni 2008 10:51:14 schrieben Sie:
> Le dimanche 15 juin 2008 à 18:32 +0200, Thomas Knott a écrit :
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > gtkwhiteboard - GTK+ Wiimote Whiteboard
>
> May I add a comment on the fact that it's sad that the package name
> doesn't mention it's related to owners of a wii... as such it looks very
> much like something generic for doeing a whiteboard cooperation with a
> Gtk interface...

You don't need a wii (=the console) but only a wiimote, that is one of the
controllers for it. The application makes use of the infrared-camera in the
wiimote.  I took gtkwhiteboard mainly because the executable is called
gtkwhiteboard by upstream. Having the package a different name than the
executable IMHO adds more confusion. But of course I can change the name if
there is some kind of consensus that the current one if too confusing.

Greetings,
Thomas