Re: RFS: swedish (updated ispell and spell packages)

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 17:57:47 Peter Pentchev wrote:
> Errrr, I could be wrong here, but if a file is valid 7-bit ASCII,
> it actually *is* valid UTF-8, isn't it now? :)

Yes, you're correct. However, the copyright file of the last upload is *not*
plain ASCII, it's encoded in ISO-8859-1, using special characters for
Swedish. Therefore, the conversion from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8 should include
those characters as well, making it "real" UTF-8 instead of ASCII.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | "Time wounds all heels." -- Groucho Marx
Hamburg, Germany |