Re: RFS: php-ssh2, php-geoip (new packages)

OoO  Vers la  fin de  l'après-midi du  jeudi 05  juin 2008,  vers 16:30,
Sergey B Kirpichev <skirpichev@gmail.com> disait:

>> ftp-master won't find that php-geoip  has changed to 3.01. You should at
>> least add  a link to the  CVS change in debian/copyright.

> Well, debian/copyright already contain the 3.01 version of the license.
> Is it not enougth?

> Or should I package CVS version of php-geoip?  Actually, the changes
> from 1.0.2 is fairly trivial: the clarification of 3.01 license in the
> sources.

debian/copyright  is  only  the  summary of  the  copyright  information
gathered in other files. You cannot include new information in this file
(even if you are  upstream). I am not sure, but I  think that if you add
in debian/copyright the link to  the commit that tells that php-geoip is
licensed under PHP license 3.01, it may be OK.
--
BOFH excuse #26:
first Saturday after first full moon in Winter