Re: RFS: poco and poco-doc (updated packages) [3rd try]

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du mardi 03 juin 2008, vers 00:16, "Krzysztof
Burghardt" <krzysztof@burghardt.pl> disait:

> 2008/5/22 Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>:
>> I did not check if it is a requirement, but debug version of library are
>> usually suffixed by "-dbg".   For example libpocoxml5-dbg.  Is there any
>> difference between the debug and  non debug versions apart from stripped
>> symbols?   If there  is no  other difference,  you might  prefer  to use
>> dh_strip to generate debug version  of your packages.  This will install
>> debug symbols in /usr/lib/debug like most dbg packages.

> "d" suffix in debug library names is POCO convention, I would like to
> keep this, as those libraries are not just unstripped version of non
> "d" libraries. Also most people uses library name with "d" suffix when
> want to link against debug version.

OK.

>> Since  you are  removing non-free  stuff from  orig tarball,  you should
>> either explain in README.Debian-source how  to get the dfsg tarball from
>> the orig tarball or add a get-orig-source in debian/rules.

> README.Debian-source added. Change is tinny. Only one directory
> contains examples with NDA notice. Those files were removed.

As  Cyril  stated  in  another  post,  you must  (by  policy)  put  this
information  in  debian/copyright.  Sorry  to have  hinted  an  outdated
information (some  translations are not up-to-date, look  at the english
version of the policy).
--
No fortunes found