Re: RFS: vfu (updated package)

2008/5/29 Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>:
> OoO  En cette fin  de nuit  blanche du  lundi 26  mai 2008,  vers 05:15,
> "William Vera" <billy@billy.com.mx> disait:
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.06-5
>> of my package "vfu".
> Hi William!

Hi Vincent

> You should acknowledge latest NMU.  Moreover, bug #470615 is not handled

How I can do it?

> at all. You should not expand yourself shlibs:Depends ! The submitter is
> telling that you should depend on unzip, bzip2, etc.

In fact, is not a bug, because vfu say 'support' for list and read,
does not depend on them (unzip, bzip2, etc) for build o run the
debian/control is updated.

> At least, README.Debian seems outdated.

> --
> No fortunes found

Thanks for take a time to review mi package

William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx>
PGP Key: 1024D/F5CC22A4
Fingerprint: 3E73 FA1F 5C57 6005 0439 4D75 1FD2 BF96 F5CC 22A4