Re: RFS: lockrun

Noah Slater wrote:

> On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 10:54:56AM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> Please upload your key to a public keyserver.
>
> Very strange, my key has been uploaded for months.
>
> nslater@mahora: ~ $ gpg --recv-key 0x8FBFCFBF
> gpg: requesting key 8FBFCFBF from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
> gpg: key 61D50B88: public key "Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org>"
> imported gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
> gpg: Total number processed: 1
> gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
>
> I had changed it around the time I sent the original email, maybe this
> effected it somehow, I'm not sure. Could you try again please?

$ gpg --verbose --recv-key 0x8FBFCFBF
gpg: requesting key 8FBFCFBF from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: key 8FBFCFBF not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

$ gpg --verbose --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 0x8FBFCFBF
gpg: requesting key 8FBFCFBF from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: armor header: Version: SKS 1.0.10
gpg: pub  4096R/61D50B88 2008-02-06  Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org>
gpg: key 61D50B88: invalid subkey binding
gpg: using PGP trust model
gpg: key 61D50B88: public key "Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org>"
imported
gpg: signature packet without keyid

strange :-/

I haven't checked your new package, waiting your reply to George Danchev's
message.

Btw, IANADD.

> Thanks,

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.