Re: RFS: lockrun

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 10:54:56AM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Please upload your key to a public keyserver.

Very strange, my key has been uploaded for months.

nslater@mahora: ~ $ gpg --recv-key 0x8FBFCFBF
gpg: requesting key 8FBFCFBF from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key 61D50B88: public key "Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org>" imported
gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)

I had changed it around the time I sent the original email, maybe this effected
it somehow, I'm not sure. Could you try again please?

> Please use 0~YYYYMMDD instead

I am now using 0~20080520-1

> debian/rules:
> > gcc lockrun.c -o lockrun
> Please don't do that, at least call gcc with CFLAGS:
> > gcc $(CFLAGS) lockrun.c -o lockrun

I have updated this as per Neil Williams suggestion.

> debian/control:
> > Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
> also use ${misc:Depends}

Done.

> Btw, linda is no longer in the archive, you should get rid of the linda
> overrides (lintian will complain if you keep them).

Oh really? News to me, thanks! Removed.

> The package FTBFS twice in a row with the following message:

This happens when CDBS gets confused about the package not being properly
cleaned between building. At least, it works fine for me now. Can you retry?

> Please fix those issues.

Done, and re-uploaded to mentors.d.o

Thanks,

--