Re: A simply project to read

Ummm perhaps only the distribution of dir/files to make a deb package wasn't the thing that I'm trying to find, anyway I will go to see it. Thanks ;)

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 1:26 AM, Jörg Sommer <joerg@alea.gnuu.de> wrote:
Hi Alexandre,

Alexandre González <alex@rianxosencabos.com> wrote:
> I'm searching for a simple project to read the code.

The package hello is such a package

% show hello
Package: hello
 The GNU hello program produces a familiar, friendly greeting.  It
 allows non-programmers to use a classic computer science tool which
 would otherwise be unavailable to them.
 .
 Seriously, though: this is an example of how to do a Debian package.
 It is the Debian version of the GNU Project's `hello world' program
 (which is itself an example for the GNU Project).

Bye, Jörg.
--
Erfahrung heißt gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht
machen.