Re: RFS: opus, uuwaf

OoO La nuit  ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du  mardi 20 mai 2008,
vers 23:04, Colin Turner <ct@piglets.com> disait:

> The new files are uploaded. Thanks.

Hi Colin!

We nearly at the end. There  are just a few lintian warnings: you should
depend on  ucf for opus binary  package. And you should  move texlive in
Build-Depends-Indep  (because  your  package  is  arch  independant  and
texlive is not used for cleaning):
I: opus source: build-depends-without-arch-dep texlive
W: opus: maintainer-script-needs-depends-on-ucf postinst

You may  also closes the  bug with Closes:  #415241. I am not  sure that
your way of writing it will be recognized.
--
panic("bad_user_access_length executed (not cool, dude)");
        2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/kernel/panic.c