Re: RFS: nautilus-clamscan

Hi !

Thank you for the review. I followed your recommendations and uploaded
the new package to debian.mentors.net. See my comments below.

Thanks,
Clement.

--
Clement Lorteau
www.lorteau.fr | launchpad.net/~northern-lights

Le mercredi 14 mai 2008 à 20:18 +0200, Vincent Bernat a écrit :
> In debian/control, you should move dpatch to Build-Depends: it is needed
> for clean target. Why do you depend on dpatch if there is no patch?
Because the generic Python application Debian packaging script i make as
my understanding of packaging evolves puts it even if there's no patch
to apply :p. Fixed.
> I think that you should move test files into /usr/share/doc/XXX/examples
> (with nautilus-clamscan.examples).
Done
> Remove  the fact  that debian/rules  is a  sample file.  Why do  you set
> .NOTPARALLEL?
Done; .NOTPARALLEL was for dpatch so i removed it