RFS: chironfs - Chiron FS is a FUSE based filesystem that implements replication #475371

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "chironfs".

* Package name    : chironfs
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Luis Otavio de Colla Furquim <luisfurquim@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://furquim.org/chironfs/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:

Long Description:
" Chiron FS is a FUSE based filesystem that implements replication
at the filesystem level like RAID 1 does at the device level. The
replicated filesystem may be of any kind you want; the only
requisite is that you mount it. There is no need for special
configuration files; the setup is as simple as one mount command
(or one line in fstab).

The nature of this software means that any bugs could cause
massive data loss. While there are no known bugs at the moment,
they could exist, so please back up all important files before
running it, and do so at your own risk. "

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/chironfs/chironfs_1.0.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
--