Re: RFS: nautilus-clamscan

OoO En  ce début  de soirée du  mardi 13  mai 2008, vers  21:55, Clement
Lorteau <northern_lights@users.sourceforge.net> disait:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nautilus-clamscan".

> * Package name    : nautilus-clamscan
>   Version         : 0.2.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Clement Lorteau <northern_lights@users.sourceforge.net>
> * URL             : http://launchpad.net/nautilus-clamscan
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section : utils

Hi Clement!

Since this is a python application, you should Cc: debian-python mailing
list. They can give you some accurate advices.

In debian/changelog, say "Initial release", not "First Debian package". ;-)

In debian/control, you should move dpatch to Build-Depends: it is needed
for clean target. Why do you depend on dpatch if there is no patch?

I think that you should move test files into /usr/share/doc/XXX/examples
(with nautilus-clamscan.examples).

Remove  the fact  that debian/rules  is a  sample file.  Why do  you set
.NOTPARALLEL?
--
I WILL NOT FAKE RABIES
I WILL NOT FAKE RABIES