Re: Request for comments (before I file a RFS)

Hi Sveinung,

Here's some quick feedback but bear in mind that IANADD or any other two
letter acronym.

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 07:46:04PM +0200, Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik wrote [edited]:
> I have a few questions I hope someone can answer:
> Should I install the examples? In that case, should they be in doc?

Yes, in doc/examples. Use dh_installexamples.

> Should I run the tests during the build?

Yes, assuming the tests don't take too long to run.

> (If you have time to take a look at the package:) Are there things in
> it that I should improve? Have I made any mistakes? This is the first

lintian gives several warnings, please fix them.

The one-line synopsis should not be capitalised and not end with a period.

The current standards version is 3.7.3 but your package states 3.7.2. See
/usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz

Cheers,
Serafeim